Skin is the sensitive organ, weighing in at almost nine pounds and it is the first line of protection for the body. The problem is that we can’t cover it all the time. To deal with this issue, researchers have come up with skin care treatments. The function of the skin is to protect you and to excrete wastes. It takes oxygen and nutrients from the blood t keep it healthy. It also expels oils, toxins, and sweat through its pores. Below are some important things you should know about taking care of your skin.
- To keep your skin healthy, begin on the inside first. Eat a healthy diet complete with a lot of colorful fruits and vegetables that are high in fiber, water, and antioxidants. In addition to eating appropriately, avoid all tobacco products.
- Keep your skin by refining with warm water. Splash the water on your skin softly and never expose your skin to tremendous temperatures. Extremely hot or cold water can harm the tiny blood vessels in your skin, called capillaries. While bathing, avoid using shampoo or other hair products on your skin because they can cause irritation. Also, remember to include your neck as part of your facial skin care.
- When trying out products on your skin, always test a small area. No matter what the claims on the product label (allergy-free, hypoallergenic, etc) you can still have a reaction.
- Toning is the most crucial part of the skin care regimen. Toners are made up of mostly water and a little alcohol. Ensure that you check the ingredients and get one that it contains acetyl alcohol. Any other type of alcohol is too strong for the skin. The best method to apply a toner is with a spray bottle. It does not need to be wiped off either.
- The last step is to moisturize. No matter if you have dry or oily skin, you still should moisturize. Make sure the moisturizer you select is made up of natural ingredients. The product you buy should be based on your skin type. If you have dry skin, you can use a heavier product. If you have oily skin, go for a lighter product such as a gel. It is also good to use one that has UV protection. Depending on your lifestyle, you can also use a day cream and a night cream rather than a single product.
Spa Elixir Cream is one such anti aging product that works to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and plumps the skin, offering a lift to sagging skin. These effects are possible because of the ingredients responsible for skin repair, wrinkle depth reduction, firms and plumps the skin to diminish the appearance of wrinkles. Spa Elixir Cream also comes with a Risk Free Trial offer. For more information, click the link given below.